CycloLab is a world-wide recognized and all-round cyclodextrin research and development company, having the longest tradition and broadest circle of customers. Since 1972, a staff of internationally acknowledged experts have been working on the fields of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industry, agrochemical, environmental and analytical applications of cyclodextrins.
CycloLab has four main activities:
• We produce sulfobutylether beta-cyclodextrin (SBECD, Dexolve™) in multiple ton scale annually under cGMP conditions based on an FDA-approved Drug Master File
• CycloLab offers the widest variety of Sugammadex impurities
• CycloLab operates as a CRO for cyclodextrin related services including:
Development of products (pharma, cosmetic, food, agricultural industries), formulation development, early phase studies, bioequivalence studies, IP assessment, formulation optimization, etc.
Offering custom synthesis of cyclodextrins, fine-tailored for certain guest molecules (like Sugammadex) or other purposes,
Performing pilot-scale cGMP compliant manufacturing of cyclodextrins to be used as APIs or excipients in clinical studies or cyclodextrin enabled formulations for the same purpose, and
All analytical tasks related to the above, under GMP (method development, validation, stability studies for formulation ingredients (APIs, cyclodextrins) and final products as well).
• CycloLab offers the widest variety of cyclodextrins in various grades (pharma, standard, fine chemical) in a web shop system for various purposes (research, analytics, cell cultures, formulation studies, etc). Besides “regular” derivatives, we always develop something new and special, like maltooligomers, polymers or fluorescent-tagged products
• As an R&D company, we develop next generation proprietary cyclodextrins and explore potential applications as well